Forum Discussion

T_M_G
Experienced Cover User
21 days ago
Solved

Online Payments & BPAY

If you are setting up Online payments is there a way you can exclude BPAY so you don't incur the fees?

My client would like to accept payment via Amex etc. but is not happy about the 1.8% fee if customers starrt to use BPAY.

• Hi T_M_G,

Thank you for your post.

Once you activate the Online Invoice Payments (OIP) option, BPAY will be included as one of the payment methods available to your customers. Currently, excluding BPAY from the available payment methods is not an option. However, I want to assure you that we've already raised this request with the appropriate team for further consideration. I've also ensured that your post is added to the raised ticket for documentation purposes.

If you have any further questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi T_M_G,

Thank you for your post.

Once you activate the Online Invoice Payments (OIP) option, BPAY will be included as one of the payment methods available to your customers. Currently, excluding BPAY from the available payment methods is not an option. However, I want to assure you that we've already raised this request with the appropriate team for further consideration. I've also ensured that your post is added to the raised ticket for documentation purposes.

If you have any further questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess

T_M_G
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Princess.

Hopefully we can get this changed. 1.8% is quite an impact for some smaller businesses.

My client has chosen not to offer OIP as an option because of this fee.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi T_M_G,

You're welcome!

Your client's decision to opt out of offering OIP as a payment option is understandable given the circumstances. Hoping a significant number of requests could potentially prompt the team to take action more promptly.

Feel free to post again anytime you need further help.

If my previous response has answered your inquiry, would you consider selecting "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information?

Cheers,

Princess

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Princess_R wrote:

Hi T_M_G,

Thank you for your post.

Cheers,

Princess

i agree...weve also asked for this and get told there is so immedate fix...unacceptable MYOB.....this needs to be fixed asap. 

mscheurer
        Experienced User

LCrowhurst wrote:

Princess_R wrote:

Hi T_M_G,

Thank you for your post.

Cheers,

Princess

i agree...weve also asked for this and get told there is so immedate fix...unacceptable MYOB.....this needs to be fixed asap. 

Look on the bright side, we have a brand new interface, surely that makes up for the missing functionality...  🙄  
        Apparently we've been asking for it!