Forum Discussion

LG1
User
2 months ago
Solved

Removing Online Payments

Hi There,

We have just migrated our businesses from AccountRight to MYOB Business Pro & Lite. We wish to only have EFT as a payment option. How do I get the QR code / online payment to not show. We are not registered for onilme payments so following the deactivation suggestion is not an option. Any assistance you can provide would be very appreciated. Thanks.

• Hi LG1,

Thank you for providing such detailed information about your query. 

It has greatly assisted us in understanding the issue more clearly. Currently, the option to enable or disable QR codes on invoices is not available. The QR code applies to all invoices, whether you use the OIP method or not, as long as you're using the standard template. This QR code is for viewing the invoice purposes only.

We have raised this issue with the relevant team, and it is now a priority. While I cannot provide an ETA for when this feature will be implemented, please be assured that our team is actively working on it. Your post has been added to the raised ticket for this feature for documentation purposes.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi LG1,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

Online payments can only be deactivated if you've previously selected this feature or have set up OIP as your payment method. If your preference is to use EFT as your sole payment method, you simply need to enable payment via direct deposit. By selecting the Direct Deposit option, your direct deposit details will be displayed on the invoice.

For more information, please check out the following Help articles:

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

LG1
      User

Hi Princess,

I have selected the direct deposit method as our choice for receiving payments, but when I generate an invoice the option to make payment online is still showing even though I have not set this up. Screen shot below of how a generated invoice appears. I have scanned the QR code and it does create a link to the invoice with online payment options. This is a feature we do not want our customers to have access to.

Please advise how I get the online option to stop showing when invoices are created. I can't deactivate it because its never been set up. I hope that makes sense?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LG1,

Thank you for providing such detailed information about your query. 

It has greatly assisted us in understanding the issue more clearly. Currently, the option to enable or disable QR codes on invoices is not available. The QR code applies to all invoices, whether you use the OIP method or not, as long as you're using the standard template. This QR code is for viewing the invoice purposes only.

We have raised this issue with the relevant team, and it is now a priority. While I cannot provide an ETA for when this feature will be implemented, please be assured that our team is actively working on it. Your post has been added to the raised ticket for this feature for documentation purposes.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess