Forum Discussion

Soap
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Online Payments

Hello. Can someone please offer any assistance. Currently when emailing invoices to clients, the PAY NOW button is not coming up to make payment, only VIEW INVOICE. Once you hit the VIEW INVOICE button, you are taken into the invoice, where there is a PAY NOW button at the bottom of the invoice, however when you click on this button, nothing is happening. Thank you 

• Hi Soap 

Thanks for your post. At times, unticking the Online payments option on the invoice and then ticking it again refreshes the invoice, therefore, please try that and resend the invoice. If the Pay Now button is still not visible,  please send me your serial number and email address by a Private Message so we I can investigate further. 

Edit: Solved via Private Message: edited the settings.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Soap 

Thanks for your post. At times, unticking the Online payments option on the invoice and then ticking it again refreshes the invoice, therefore, please try that and resend the invoice. If the Pay Now button is still not visible,  please send me your serial number and email address by a Private Message so we I can investigate further. 

Edit: Solved via Private Message: edited the settings.

Soap
      Experienced Cover User
      Thanks very much Yanike. I have done as suggested, however the PAY NOW button still has not appeared. Can you please advise where I send the PM to pass along the serial number. Thank you

Soap
        Experienced Cover User

Sorry Yanike. I just sent you a PM with our serial number. Thank you.