Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Quick print (not need to product PDF first)

User

2Posts

60Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

After the upgrade on Essentials it has become quite a process just to print an invoice.

Before the upgrade we had a print button on the create invoice page which was easy, now we need to "View PFD" then click on another link which takes us to an online invoice which then allows for printing. 

That is ridiculus. Then when you do print it, it has a "veiw your invoice online, click here to veiw on the printed version.

This is clearly a problem that needs to be fixed.

"'TO DIFFICULT TO PRINT AN INVOICE"

7 Comments
RMcGrath5
2 Posts
User

Please bring back the tick option that allowed me to send numerous invoices to one customer. My customer does not want to receive 17 seperate emails for invoices.

Also it is not allowing me to view or download as PDF.

Wendy1234
Trusted Cover User
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Please can you bring back printing multiple invoices. It is so time consuming with so many steps to now print an invoice, especially when you have many to print, compared to just ticking the invoices you wanted to print before the upgrade. This new way of printing invoices is definitely not an upgrade, it's a major step backwards - it slows procedures down so much

Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User

Same with pay runs

Jo6030
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes please bring back the quick print button on invoices rather than this long winded PDF etc. This is way too time consuming and its taking forever to do my invoices Smiley Sad

Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User

Also, it's the same with everything, not just invoices. The pay Run is particularly frustrating. You have to go into the individual employees payslip and then print each one from PDF view. A nightmare if you have a lot of employees.

janjac
Experienced Cover User
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Absolutely annoying !

rjnixon10
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

Quick print of invioces and other items has been on the board since Oct 21 - why are we still suffuring withthe cumbersome upgrade of Essentials in 2023.

This should be fixed by now - and should not have goteen past the draft stage to start with.