Unable to access Online Payment Preferences

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
thetonto
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to access Online Payment Preferences

Trying to access the online payments preference to turn on having my customers pay the online fees and system is defaulting back to main advertising we page after asking my business name. Tried the messaging online support who suggested I log off/on and then a different browser, then gave up and told me to phone the support number as it was to hard for them. 

So credit where credit is due.  It did take some time on hold and the phone menu system is wrong (they have contacted me for more details on that).  While the person I did get hold of was not able to deal with the issue they did work to get me to the right team and even advised me how long the hold would be.

When I did get hold of the Financial Services team my phone died and they called back!  After resetting my entitlemetns I was able to access the preferences and problem solved.   A huge improvement over the last time I had to contact them.  

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Unable to access Online Payment Preferences

Hi @thetonto 

If you're still having problems with this can you please try clearing the browser cache and trying in incognito mode. If that doesn't resolve the issue, are you able to complete the application using this link: Invoice Payments Signup

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

thetonto
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

Thanks for getting back to me on this.  Fortunately I was able to talk with someone in Financial services who reset my entitlements which fixed the problem.

For others if you turn off the online invoices and want to turn it back on again this may happen.

NicoleCC
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue. I want to Set Up online direct payments for my customers so they can pay me using their credit card. I have tried all the advice including clearing cache and going incognito. I keep being taken back to advertising page after I select my business name.

NicoleCC
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Also, I'm using AccountRight Live.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @NicoleCC 

Sorry to see no one hs replied to you yet. Have you been able to set up online invoice payments? If you're still having trouble can you please send me your serial number and company file ID (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight) in a private message.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post