Account transactions report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PaulineD1
Contributing User
20 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

20Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account transactions report

Last month I ran a report called "Account transactions report". This month I can't find that report in the list of reports. Has this report disappeared or am I blind?

13 REPLIES 13
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,453 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,453Posts

42Kudos

152Solutions

Re: Account transactions report

Hi @PaulineD1 

Thank you for your post. For the "Account Transaction Report" this report displays all transactions assigned to the selected accounts during the specified period. You may follow this steps below to find it:

1. Go to the Reporting menu and choose Reports .
  2. Click to open the Account transactions report.
  3. Filter the report as required:
    • Set a period to view
    • Choose the accounting method
  4. Click Report options for additional filters.
  5. View details of a journal.
    • Click the dropdown arrow for an account to view its transactions.
    • Click a transaction's reference number to see its details in a new browser tab.

Our Help Article: Business Reports has all the detailed information and steps on how you can pull out some other reports on your MYOB Business account. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

PaulineD1
Contributing User
20 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

20Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

The Account Transactions Report is no longer listed under Business Reports - see attached pdf.

The General Ledger report is similar but there are additional columns that are not necessary (and confusing to some people). Why has the Account Transactions Report disappeared from the list?

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @PaulineD1 

Thank you so much for getting back to us sharing updates on this issue. Your patience is very much appreciated.

We are aware that some transactions in this case won't show up on the account transaction report. We have brought this up with the product development team so they can look at it further. 

You could run the General Ledger detail report if you did need to report on those transactions. MYOB Essentials, however, has been enhanced with new report-related features. The General Ledger report is the result of these modifications. which will make it possible to include the amount column. Display this report and choose customize before selecting amount from the list of available columns to display in order to add this column. It should be noted that the report does not include the amount column by default. 

Sorry, but I was unable to see the PDF file. If the your still having an issue, you can also send me screenshots. 

Feel free to post again if further assistance is required. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

PaulineD1
Contributing User
20 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

20Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Cecila

In your reply you said: We are aware that some transactions in this case won't show up on the account transaction report. We have brought this up with the product development team so they can look at it further. 

The issue is not that some transactions don't show, the issue is the ACCOUNT TRANSACTION REPORT does not show at all! It is not longer a report option!

Pauline

MYOBCapture.JPG
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @PaulineD1 

Thank for confirming the issue, I appreciate the screenshots. 

To be able to see the account transaction report, you need to check on the account transaction to see the specific accounts with transactions for a given name. 

When you click on the Account transaction it will show the Account Transaction report. 

I hope this helps. 

Let me know if you still need  further assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

PaulineD1
Contributing User
20 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

20Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

THERE IS NO ACCOUNT TRANSACTIONS REPORT LISTED.

Your screen shot is different to the list that is now showing on my data file.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @PaulineD1 

I am sorry you're still experiencing that problem, I will be glad to help you with this further. 

Please provide me a screenshot of what exactly appears on your file so that I can investigate the problem and determine why it occurred. 

I'll wait for your response. 

Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

PaulineD1
Contributing User
20 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

20Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

See attached screenshot. Same as the screenshot I sent last Friday!

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

140Solutions

Hi @PaulineD1 

We appreciate your patience on this issue. And thank you  for responding to us and providing updates on the situation. 

To furtherly assist you with this. Can you please send me a Private Message with this details to furtherly check on your account?

• Serial Number
  • Business Name
  • Product that you are currently using 
  • Email Address

I'll wait for your response. I'm Happy to assist you with this. 

Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post