Forum Discussion

apeter
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

favourite reports has disappeared. cant find account transactions in reporting

favourite reports has disappeared. cant find account transactions in reporting

• Hi apeter 

Thanks for the screenshot. It appears that you are using Business Lite, which means you don't have access to the Account transactions report. Read more about what reports you have available in the different product levels here: Reporting inclusions.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi apeter 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you can't access your favourite reports. For theses to disappear they would have usually had to be 'unstarred'.  Could you go to Google Chrome and clear your cache and then go back in your reports section and select the reports again, do they appear in the Favourite reports section now?

What happens when you search for the accounts transactions report in the Reports section? It should be listed under Business Reports. If it is not, could you please open the Google Chrome browser and clear the cache and send me a screenshot of the missing report so I can investigate this further?

apeter
      Experienced User

Screen shot attached. Seems like 'account transactions' has been replace by 'general ledger'

(Why do software designers (not just MYOB) change things that work just for the sake of it. Inform your customers, add an extra entry 'general ledger', just don't delete something that exists previously)

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi apeter 

Thanks for the screenshot. It appears that you are using Business Lite, which means you don't have access to the Account transactions report. Read more about what reports you have available in the different product levels here: Reporting inclusions.