Sales by Item - no search function

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sarahrigright
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sales by Item - no search function

This upgrade has made the sales by item report impossible to navigate. We have over 1000 items and I don't want a list of every item for the date range selected so that I have to scroll through everything to find what I want. I often need to check who I have sold something to in the past as I might need to check a specific length or configuration of a previous order. Previously I could go to item search and start typing the size and it would bring up all items which are that size. I could then click through the various options. Now I have to go through my whole list of items to find what I need. And if i want to look for the history of that item from 5 ot 6 years ago until now the report takes forever to load. I used this report a lot as I have numerous customers that order the same type of assembled items. It helps me to be able to check across customers for this information as multiple customers use similar items. Can you please add a search function to the report so it just pulls items which contain that data e.g. i could put in 22mm and all items containing that come up on the report. 

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Sales by Item - no search function

Hi @sarahrigright 

Thanks for your post. You could look at running the Item Register report, which allows you to search by item. Alternatively you could export your Item Sales report to excel where you can modify the report further.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post