Ronabartlett
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I changed the login email on our MYOB to a new business email, and then I had to log back in. The new email and password all work but then bring me to a screen 

Link a User ID to your MYOB Account 

User Id - Administrator

Password - ???????

I have tried all the log-ins but it won't let me log in and link the account to the new email address, and No I can't log in with the old email anymore. I can not find any way to contact MYOB support, especially on a weekend but really need to get it up and going today, can't wait till Monday. Does anyone have an idea or a way to get support from MYOB?

COMPLETED - UNSURE HOW TO DELETE THIS MESSAGE - SORRY 

1 REPLY 1
Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Re: Log in issues and no weekend support from MYOB

Hi, @Ronabartlett. Thank you for your post here in the Community Forum. 

We want to let you know that our support team are available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm AEDT/AEST. You may check our support channel on this Help Article: MYOB Support

Regarding your inquiry, when prompted to "Link a User ID to your MYOB Account," please input the User ID as Administrator and leave the password field blank. This will grant you default access without any issues. You may check the related concern by visiting this thread: Administrator access

If I'm able to help you today, please click "Accept as Solution" to the original thread to assist other users in finding this information. 

Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you with and I'll be happy to help. If none, I will now close this thread. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require assistance in the future.

Best regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post