JPDaigneault
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Business access from macbook pro

Hi,

I have been using MYOB Business for over a year with no issues at all. Now, everytime I try to open the Myob.com page to sign in, I get a glimpse of the homepage and than a blank white page. This is very annoying as I have all my clients details stored and I have a pile of invoice I need to send, which I am now resorting to having to do on my Iphone. I have not updated my browser nor my OS. Guys, please, fix your things and make your softwares available to Apple users, Im certainly not the only one using Apple... 

And please do let me know how to fix this!

JP

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Re: MYOB Business access from macbook pro

Hi @JPDaigneault,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! MYOB Business Pro is an entirely online platform that requires a modern internet browser like Google Chrome for access. Whether you're using a Windows PC, Mac, or mobile device, make sure to use a compatible browser. If you encounter any issues, we recommend clearing your browser's cache and history. For more information about system requirements, please refer to this help article. System requirements

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post