27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Old inactive users receiving Security check emails - business settings changed

Hello,

I have several old users who are receiving emails (Security check: MYOB business settings have changed) who shouldn't be. They don't exist in the Users section (not even inactive) and may have been hidden post migration from MYOB Essentials to MYOB Business transition about a year ago. 

I recently setup Pay Super and noticed that all the old users who are receiving the emails were in the list of users, is there a way to fully remove these? Screenshots comparing are attached to help.

Pay Super setup showed 15 users and MYOB Users screen only shows 7 users - I need to inactivate the 8 additional users

myob users screen.png
myob pay super - user roles.PNG
2 REPLIES 2
robmcm1
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Old inactive users receiving Security check emails - business settings changed

Also one note, when I try to access my.MYOB users - it gives me this message "The login details provided do not have access to my.MYOB; please try again or call our MYOB Customer Service Team." - not sure if this is any help

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: Old inactive users receiving Security check emails - business settings changed

Hi @robmcm1,

Thank you for your post.

This issue you're experiencing is indeed complex and requires a more in-depth investigation. We need to gather more information to fully understand the situation and provide an appropriate solution.

Deleting a user is a sensitive action that needs to be communicated with the primary contact. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact us directly. You can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website for immediate assistance.

Regarding the message you're receiving when trying to access my.MYOB, this might be related to the issue, and we will need to look into this as well.

Please get in touch with our support team at your earliest convenience so we can assist you further.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post