27 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

27Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Can not pay super

Help!   This has been a nightmare trying to pay employees super as i usually do every quarter.  Nothing has changed in any of the accounts, I have checked ASIC & MYOB for the super fund's details and it is all the same, I go into payroll ~ Super Payments ~ create super payment~ enter the appropriate dates ~tick on the correct payments~ click Record  and I get this each and every time "One or more super funds selected is inactive and can't accept payments. Find out more"     

I have followed the link and checked as I said everything is still the exact same as it was for the last quarter payments which went through as normal.    

I have spent over an hour ""Chatting" with a MYOB person once I got passed the BOT and he could not offer any help other than this rom MYOB: "And the resolution for this is for you to call the Superannuation company of the employee to validate and update the details I need of their superpay."  it did not help doing this.

There are old articles regarding this on this forum since 2022 and I have tried all the solutions, other than deleting the employees and trying to add all their details in again (which I do not want to do)  can anyone give me a solution to this?     Thanks   

3 REPLIES 3
JRyan2390
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can not pay super

I am also waiting on a solution to this. I have been emailing MYOB back and forwards for 2 weeks now and still no resolution to my problem. 

User_07092023
Trusted User
27 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

27Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

It is the final straw as far as we are concerned.  Once we are able to pay this we are moving to Zero.  Its ridiculous they have not found a fix for this problem.  

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Hi ALL,

Thanks for your posts, I recommend visiting this help page to verify the fund details. This will also confirm whether the fund is still active. MYOB's super portal registration

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post