Help!!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Wirelagoon
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Help!!

I have been using MYOB since 1996! And now I have no help at all. I did every thing I thought I needed to do to change my business name and ABN, super & wages reporting but no it hasn't worked. Now I have paid my first payroll for the financal year and it has gone to my old business which is not now registered. What do I do? I want a person to talk to, you do know you are still dealing with people right? Where is the service, this stupid messaging for everything is driving me mad!

call me you have my number, Kim Revell

I did leave you for a couple of years on advise from my accountant but I cames back because I thought we understood each other but you changed while I was away.

2 REPLIES 2
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Help!!

Hi, @Wirelagoon 

Thanks for your post. 

Thank you for being our customer since 1996. We truly value you as our customer.

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had experience. We will continue to strive harder to provide a seamless experience and service to our customers.

If you will need to change your ABN, you can go to STP reporting > ATO Settings > From that window, you should be able to change your ABN and Business name

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,523 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,523Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Help!!

Hi @Wirelagoon,

Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know and we are always here to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post