Income details showing not tax ready in employees MyGov

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vicki
Experienced User
48 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

48Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Income details showing not tax ready in employees MyGov

Hi everyone,

I suggest undoing the finalisation then run a zero pay for the employee which isnt showing Tax Ready.  I mean actually process a pay for that person - with zero hours, zero dollars, zero tax, etc. Make sure their termination date has been removed, and the employee hasnt been flagged as Inactive.  Report the payrun in STP.  Then do EOFY finalisation.  I hope this works.  I certainly hope you dont need to run an actual pay for every one of your employees!

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Income details showing not tax ready in employees MyGov

Hi everyone

If employees have the Final indicator tick in the Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab and the finalisation report has the status Accepted the finalisation has been successfully sent. 

If employee's Income statements haven't changed to Tax ready I'd recommend contacting the ATO to see what the delay is on their end.

Your other option is to undo the finalisations then redo to push that information through to the ATO again.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post