16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Personalising Pay Slips on Browser

Hi, I am wanting to transit to use MYOB browser for everyday accounting. The payslip that I see from browser is different to the one I had on the desktop version. How can I personalise the items on the pay slips in the browser - as that is where I would like to send future pay slips from? Basically we need the "card" info on the pay slips as there are information that the employees need. Please find attached the desktop version of the customised pay slip "form"/ template. 

Please help, thank you in advance.

myob.png
1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Personalising Pay Slips on Browser

Hi @Non-For-Profit

Thanks for posting. 

Currently, there is no feature available to edit the default pay slip form in the browser version of our software. We understand how this could affect the email process of your business.

We highly value the feedback and suggestions of our users as it helps us improve our services. We encourage you to post this suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board. This platform is regularly reviewed by our development team, and they use it to make decisions about what new features to implement.

In the meantime, if you need any further assistance or have any other queries, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks,
Genreve 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post