Forum Discussion

allyear
Contributing Cover User
2 months ago

Superannuation Guarantee payments made from Account Right do not show as paid after migrating to Myob Business

Last week I migrated to my Account Right to MYOB Business. I finalized everything I had to and made

Supperannuation Guarantee payment as advised. However in MYOB business I dont seem to be able to match the bank payment with the payments from employees. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi allyear

Thank you for your message. When migrating data, all information from the old file should be transferred to the new one, unless new transactions have been recorded in the old file post-migration.

If you're having difficulty locating the superannuation payment, I suggest checking the 'find transactions' window to see if the payment has been recorded there. You could also check the 'prepare electronic payments' window to see if the payment is recorded to that account instead.

If you've checked these areas and are still experiencing issues, please provide us with screenshots of the problem so we can investigate further.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve