29 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

29Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Superannuation and Small Business Clearing house

I reviewed a client and found he hadn't paid super for 2 employees up to 2 years ago.

The flag to pay directly from MYOB was not ticked. I couldn't do this as it was greyed out.

I rang MYOB help and after the usual long wait time I was advised that Unisuper and the other fund were not associated with MYOB for direct payment.

So I went to the ATO portal and paid through the clearing house, which has now been received and distributed by the ATO.

My question is.

In MYOB is there any way to remove the super that appears unpaid in the screen for super payments (Up to the date I used the clearing house)?

AND since then my client has been able to tick the flag for those 2 Super funds so the MYOB advice was not correct!

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Superannuation and Small Business Clearing house

Hi @DavidCM

Thanks for the post. My apologies for the delayed response.

In AccountRight, you can process the super payments using the Pay Liabilities window. However, this window is not present in MYOB Business. You will need to process the payments via Spend money transaction instead if you are using MYOB Business. 

I believe this forum thread can offer more insights about your question. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post