YTD verification report is incorrect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WentworthGF
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

YTD verification report is incorrect

There is a discrepancy in the final report so I am unable to finalise and send it to the ATO.

When I click on the last payrun for the year, the gross wages and PAYG are correct in the summary report that comes up for employee year to date. All the reports in MYOB all match as well.

When I run the verification report the amounts do not match any of the other reports - the PAYG withholding amount is exactly 2 weeks less, and the gross is almost 2 weeks - out by 15c.

I have no idea what to do. Help, please!

3 REPLIES 3
mlake
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: YTD verification report is incorrect

I am having a similar issue with one employee's figures reporting incorrectly. No luck so far finding a solution but wil lbe following your post to see if you get some helpful advice I can use. 

WentworthGF
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

It turned out to be a simple fix after I have spent ages trying to work it out. In my case, the employee summary was correct, so all I had to do was to send an update event. I had read that earlier, but couldn't see how it would help as I didn't know what to update - turns out I didn't need to do anything else or add in any information. I sent the update event and then the figures matched.

Good luck!

mlake
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much! I've spent hours trying to work out how to fix this and your suggestion worked. Such a quick fix in the end. Thank you 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post