9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

IRD IR35 report Payday Filing

Hey does anyone know where the Payday filing IR35 report has gone in myob payroll?

I can only generate an employer deduction report which lists ALL months.

Rang helpdesk they said the individual months are no longer available and it's perfectly acceptable to have to print from the 1st April onwards!

In 35 years of Accounting that is one of the craziest things I've heard, I'm sure he's got it wrong??

14 REPLIES 14
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: IRD IR35 report Payday Filing

Hi @Poolies,

Thanks for your post.

We appreciate your patience with this. The payroll activity report will give you a similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, Kiwisaver and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is similar to the information you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn about payroll changes after upgrading that has all the detailed information about this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Poolies
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Could you guide me through this and how I get a specific month's breakdown?

I've been into the reports and can't find how to do it.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @Poolies,

Thanks for the response. 

Since your file is on the cloud, we recommend you try to login into this link app.myob.com using the same credentials you used when opening your account in AccountRight. When you successfully log in, on your dashboard you may go to Reporting menu> Reports> Payroll> then check for the available reports that you can pull out. You may refer to the screenshot I have provided below to check what are those reports available.

Let us know how it goes. 

Cheers,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Poolies
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Yes it's the pay run summary that is the one we need for IRD filing and reporting.

Problem is it won't let me pick just the current month, it includes all months prior.

Could you let me know if there is some special proceedure I have to do to run an IR35 paye payday filing report for ONE month only.  First time in 35 years of using payrolls I am unable to find the report (before the upgrade it worked perfectly).

Thank you.

Poolies
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Can I just add from your helpful notes, I don't need the individual employee's breakdown.  I need the total $ for paye, kiwisaver/employee/employer/esct for the month for the IRD reporting.  Thank you.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @Poolies

Thanks for the response. 

We really value all your ideas and suggestions. Rest assured that we will let you know once there's an update with our payroll reports. Also, please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Brien
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Can't understand why there is no IR345 report available in the new MYOB Business upgrade??

Please can MYOB advise when all the issues with this upgrade will be rectified? I don't want to have to change Payroll providers but it looks inevitable if no-one is listening / acting on complaints

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @Brien

Thanks for your post. 

We understand that you might be confused with the new and revised payroll reports for NZ Business Payroll. We appreciate your patience with this upgrade. If you're looking for IR345, the payroll activity report will give you a similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, Kiwisaver and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is similar to the information you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn about payroll changes after upgrading that has all the detailed information about this.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shoee
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Is no one listening at MYOB.  The payroll activity report does not Report the same as the IR345.  My balances are wrong.  Please get this right Or we will change our payroll.  This is so disappointing from MYOB

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post