Forum Discussion

Kazza35
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Checking job numbers against Purchases and Sales

Is there a report or anyway I can check if the job number has been added.

Eg., View a report with all the purchase invoices for the month, which has a column with the job number.

Therefore if there were invoices that were missed it would be easier to pick this up as thaat invoice would be have no job number recorded in the column.

Same requirement for sales

• Hi Kazza35 

Thank you for your post.

There isn't a sales or purchases specific report which will show the jobs, but what you could do is run the General Ledger report, filter by the account that you usually use for sales and purchases, then click into customise and add Job name from the available columns to get this information. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Kazza35 

Thank you for your post.

There isn't a sales or purchases specific report which will show the jobs, but what you could do is run the General Ledger report, filter by the account that you usually use for sales and purchases, then click into customise and add Job name from the available columns to get this information. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kazza35
      Contributing User

Thanks so much. That has worked using the job name as there is no Job # column. Thanks again