General Ledger Journals

gillden
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

General Ledger Journals

I have monthly GL journals posted that are showing in reports that are calculated on a cash basis. Not what I had in mind. Is there a way to exclude them?

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,166Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Re: General Ledger Journals

Hi @gillden,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find plenty of information.

I apologized for the delayed response. To better assist you, could you please provide more details about what you're trying to achieve and specifically what you'd like to exclude from the reports calculated on a cash basis? Any additional information you can share will help us understand the issue more comprehensively.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,166Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @gillden,

I just wanted to check in regarding the additional information mentioned in my previous response. It might help us resolve the issue you're facing. Feel free to reply to this message, and I'd be happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,166Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @gillden,

I hope you're doing great! Please be informed that I'll now be closing this post as I haven't received any update or response from you. Please don't hesitate to start a new post again if you need further assistance in the future.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post