Trial Balance report not showing Debit and Credit

RAKCHYA
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Trial Balance report not showing Debit and Credit

Why Trial balance report not showing Debit and Credit only YTD Debit and YTD Credit - this is not useful at all while doing reporting , . New updates did not help at all - I saw a post from Community saying need to click on compare period and click on each account - this is so time consuming clicking on each account to figure out Debit and Credit . Is it possible for MYOB to fix this issue as I am sure lot of people experincing this issue 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,170 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,170Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Trial Balance report not showing Debit and Credit

Hi @RAKCHYA,

Thank you for your post, and I'd like to welcome you to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I understand how the year-to-date debit and credit can be limited for reporting purposes. Currently, you may be able to filter the compare periods option to run the month figures. I understand that clicking on the compare periods option for debit and credit details can be time-consuming. I will ensure that your feedback is communicated to the relevant team, which handles system updates and enhancements. They're always working to enhance the user experience, and your input is valuable in that process. I would also recommend posting this suggestion to our Product Ideas board for our developers' review and consideration.

If you have any further suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to share, please feel free to let us know. We are here to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post