Year to date verifcation report doesn't match - terminated employee balances not included

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WiseLeanne1
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Year to date verifcation report doesn't match - terminated employee balances not included

Hi, hoping this may be a simple fix. I have run the Year to Date verifcation report and the Payroll Summary report.

The YTD report total salary and wages amount doesn't match.  The difference is the gross wages paid to an employee who has been terminated.  The Super Guarantee amount is also out by the amount paid for this employee.  However the PAYG amounts are OK.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please to get the YTD balances correct?

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Year to date verifcation report doesn't match - terminated employee balances not included

Hi @WiseLeanne1

Thanks for your post. Please refer to our Community Forum post Incorrect ETP Values - EOFY Finalisation 2022 which has information and instructions on how to resolve this depending on your scenario. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post