80 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

80Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

EOY Employee Earning Certificates

There used to be a button to click on to print/email our employee's Earning Certificates for the year. Can't find it in this upgrade. 

Been through every report and looked under the employee's accounts. We need to send these out asap. Anyone know where they are?

We have done our final pay for the year. 

7 REPLIES 7
annie458
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Re: EOY Employee Earning Certificates

Did wonder when this problem would occur, thanks for raising it 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Hi ALL,

Thanks for your post. You can access your earning certificates by navigating to Reporting > Payroll Activity Report > and adjusting the Date Range within the financial year. This will serve as your earning certificates. Additionally, you can refer to the help articles for more information on this topic. End of financial year in New Zealand.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

harper23
Trusted User
80 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

80Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

Hi yes  I had seen this report but the only way to give it to our employees for their records was to individual change the filters for each employee to print it off one at a time as the report for all employees did not do one to a page and we cannot have the employees getting each others information. We need to email it too which is not an option, we will need to save it and email.

The report also does not have the employee IRD number or the business IRD number or the employee's address. It does not say end of year earnings anywhere.This is information an accountant needs and we have a few employees who go through accountants. 

I have run it by our accountant who asked if there was anything else we can supply as it just does not seem official at all. 

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,535 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,535Posts

67Kudos

125Solutions

Hi @harper23,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I totally get that you're after some features that aren't on the table right now. Just wanted to let you know, I've jotted down your suggestions about the employee certificate earnings and the inclusions for payroll activity report. We've given our development team a heads up to check it out.

If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to post again.

Kind regards,

Sai 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KelleyV
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hello

Just wondering if you have any update from the development team as we are also after these reports for our employees.

Thankyou

LoisB
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,

I too am needing to produce Earning Certificates. What was the outcome for this as the payroll activity report doesn't cover what a earning certificate does. 
Thanks,

Lois

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @KelleyV and @LoisB,

Thanks for your post.

I understand your need to produce earning certificates for your employees. After conducting a thorough review at our end, I've confirmed that the payroll activity report serves a similar purpose to the employee earnings certificate. This report provides comprehensive details, including total earnings, tax, and deductions for the specified period.

To access the relevant information for an individual employee, simply filter the report accordingly and select a date range within the current financial year. By expanding all sections, you'll obtain detailed insights into the employees’ earnings. You can then conveniently share this information with the employee by generating a PDF of the report.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post