favourite reports has disappeared. cant find account transactions in reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
apeter
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: favourite reports has disappeared. cant find account transactions in reporting

Hi @apeter 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you can't access your favourite reports. For theses to disappear they would have usually had to be 'unstarred'.  Could you go to Google Chrome and clear your cache and then go back in your reports section and select the reports again, do they appear in the Favourite reports section now?

What happens when you search for the accounts transactions report in the Reports section? It should be listed under Business Reports. If it is not, could you please open the Google Chrome browser and clear the cache and send me a screenshot of the missing report so I can investigate this further?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

apeter
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: favourite reports has disappeared. cant find account transactions in reporting

Screen shot attached. Seems like 'account transactions' has been replace by 'general ledger'

(Why do software designers (not just MYOB) change things that work just for the sake of it. Inform your customers, add an extra entry 'general ledger', just don't delete something that exists previously)

Capture.JPG
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @apeter 

Thanks for the screenshot. It appears that you are using Business Lite, which means you don't have access to the Account transactions report. Read more about what reports you have available in the different product levels here: Reporting inclusions.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post