Customers Missing in Dropdown Box

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Max Number of Contacts? (see pic) - Customers Missing in Dropdown Box

Hi @iChicken 

In our testing, the team couldn't find fault with the selection list with the customer list allowing the customers including ones listed at the bottom list to be selected (further ones down the list needed to be selected by typing in the value).

I do understand that you are experiencing a different situation. Are you able to see if you are encountering the situation on another computer/device? As if it is working internally at our end it would intend to indicate more of an environmental error rather than a file or application issue.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

iChicken
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Max Number of Contacts? (see pic) - Customers Missing in Dropdown Box

Thanks @Steven_M, yes I have already tried on another device and am still getting the same result.

My workaround is this: make inactive some unused customers -- as each customer made inactive allows one more name to appear down the list. I'll need to do this for about 150 or so customer cards I estimate. I'll be doing this to solve this current problem to complete invoicing and statements for this last period. I'll then assess my next move, whether to stay with MYOB or migrate elsewhere. 

I appreciate your help here. However, this has taken over a month to get this far, and still no solution, and the subscription is not cheap, all the while I'm currently using something else to run my business.

Cheers, 
Pat

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post