Emails are going to the wrong client email address

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Dragon99
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emails are going to the wrong client email address

Hi!

One of my clients says I'm sending my invoices to the wrong email address however, I've removed her email address and addedd the correct one and she says it's still going to the wrong email address.

In fact, she says my invoices are going to both her email addresses.

Can you explain what is happening and how I can fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,183Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Emails are going to the wrong client email address

Hi @Dragon99,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, I would recommend clearing the browser cache to refresh the information. Then, can you please check the customer card details under contact to see if the email address is the correct email address under the billing address? This email address should be the same as the shipping email address if you are using the same information as the customer address. If it is, try removing or deleting the email address and putting your email address under "To Email" to see if the invoices come to you accurately. If it does, rewrite the customer's email address and save.

Please let me know how you go along with this and if you need further assistance. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,183Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Emails are going to the wrong client email address

Hi @Dragon99,

I would just like to check back with you regarding your concern with the email address to see if this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm happy to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post