WW2
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Posted bills yesterday and today they are missing

Yesterday I posted my bills for the month ending 29 February 2024 and they were sitting on the screen, today 3/4 of these are missing.  

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Posted bills yesterday and today they are missing

Hi @WW2,

Thank you for your post.

Apologies for the delayed response. In essence, invoices or bills don't just vanish without a trace. Could you please verify if these transactions are visible in the reports? By navigating to Banking >> Find transactions, you could filter by date and source journal. This should help you identify any relevant transactions. Also, please take a moment to review the journal security audit report to locate any transactions created on that day.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @WW2,

I just want to check in with you to see if you're able to locate the missing transactions you've mentioned. Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @WW2,

I wanted to let you know that I'll be closing this thread since I haven't received any updates or responses from your end. If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to come back to our Community forum.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post