MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Spend Money: Save & Copy option

Marlcomp
Partner

15Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Partner
Australia

Can you please add the option to Save & Copy to the Spend Money/Receive Money - like you have it setup now in Sales and Expenses - very useful when entering lots of Petty Cash Transactions  ie parking, milk etc or entering interest on bank accounts that cannot be setup for Bank Feed.

"Spend Money/Receive Money - Add a Save & Copy option like Sales and Expenses"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2014

Hi @Marlcomp Thank you for your feedback into MYOB Essentials. The additions of adding a Save & copy option to Spend Money and Receive Money transactions will make data entry easier. I do encourage other users that wish to see is feature added to future releases of the program to vote and comment if required.

4 Comments
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,118 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Hi @Marlcomp Thank you for your feedback into MYOB Essentials. The additions of adding a Save & copy option to Spend Money and Receive Money transactions will make data entry easier. I do encourage other users that wish to see is feature added to future releases of the program to vote and comment if required.
BFT
2 Posts
User

And add this function to 'Transfer money' also.  Plus when entering a supplier's payment - there is only an option to save - please put an option to 'save & add' for this section as well.  Currently it takes you back to the list of expenses & then you either select the expense to be paid -> enter payment  vs Expenses -> Enter supplier payment (rather than just immediately going onto the next suppliers payment.

Community Manager Suja_P
5,657 Posts
Community Manager

Thank you for your comments, @BFT. This idea is currently under consideration. We hope to be able to add the Save & Copy / Save & Add options to more areas in future updates. 

Do post again should you have any further queries. 

Poppy16
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi 

I'm new to the Online Essentials. Just wondering how I can repeat the previous entry's date and description when entering transactions in spend money?

Thanks