MYOB Invoice mobile application issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChrisMess
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Invoice mobile application issue

Hi

My client uses the Invoice mobile application.  Today, the application required him to re-log in then when the application opened it asked him to "Choos your file" then it had an image of a folder and a message below that said "Something's gone wrong".

He has:

1. Shut down and restarted the app.  

2. Shut down and restarted the mobile phone.

3. Uninstalled and reinstalled the application.

4. Logged into MYOB Essentials from a computer to ensure the account still worked.

The application still does not work.  He uses this in the field to bill for the work he has done.  He is under regulatory requirement to provide a tax invoice within a specific timeframe after service delivery.

Can you please advise how this can be resolved?

340947838_231381056108174_1226140890948886763_n.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: MYOB Invoice mobile application issue

Hi @ChrisMess 

Thank you so much for your post. We appreciate all the information you provided and the basic troubleshooting steps made. 

This normally happens when the email address is not linked to their my.MYOB account. To fix this issue, you will need to go to Setup >> User Access  and select the User ID that they want to use.

Then you will need to select “This user will sign-on with a my.MYOB account (Recommended) and enter in their email address into the Email field before clicking Save. This links that User ID and email address so that the client can now log into the MYOB Invoices app.

Please do let me know how you go about this.

Kind Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post