MYOB My Practice Dashboard

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
najeybespoke
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB My Practice Dashboard

Dashboard trouble - I cant send invitations to clients from my practice, says clients already linked see screen shot below 

Capture.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,108Kudos

903Solutions

Re: MYOB My Practice Dashboard

Hi @najeybespoke 

From the screenshot it looks like you're trying to create a brand new file from the Dashboard though you mention you're trying to send an invitation.

Can I ask what you are ultimately trying to do here? As in are you trying to send an invitation to your client to open an MYOB AccountRight/Essentials file, or are you trying to create a brand new file and have it automatically send an invitation to them?

In any case, the error: "Client is already linked" means that there is a Client linked to an Online file on the Transaction Processing - Online files page. Unfortunately the search doesn't bring these up however CTRL + F does (Provided you're on the same page, you may have to go to different pages). As you can only link 1 client to 1 file if it's linked to an existing file, choosing that Client when you click "Create file" will bring that error up.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or