Forum Discussion

LouiseG
Partner
4 years ago

MYOB Client Portal access problems

A QUESTION FOR MYOB-REGISTERED TAX ACCOUNTANTS/MYOB SUPPORT ONLY PLEASE

For some reason I am unable to access the Partner Zone and partner boards although I am registered as a Partner, hence asking this question here in the hope that someone can help.

I have a client for whom I set up a Portal in MYOB Practice Online last year.  We had no problem with her approving her tax return.  However, this year she is working from home and is unable to access her work email address, so I added her home email to the Portal and deleted the work one (by adding a new User and deleting the old one in her Portal).  Now it is asking for two-factor authentication, which she has never had.....never activated and never used.  When she rang the Help Desk as recommended when she tried to log in, they ask for a Client ID.  She doesn't have a client ID as she doesn't use any MYOB software, only the Portal via me as her accountant.  The person that she spoke to on the Help Desk then asked for my client ID, which I don't think they should need to fix the login details for a client.

I have tried to delete her from her old Portal and set up a new one with her home email address but this hasn't worked.  She is still being asked for two-factor authentication.

Has anyone had a similar problem and/or have a work around or solution?

Thanks,

Louise

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WayneC
    Experienced Partner

I cant get into the Partner Zone either. Havent been able to for a long time.

Did you get that resolved?

LouiseG
      Partner

Yes, I have had it resolved!  Send in a support ticket and let them know.  They have given me access to both the Accountants and Bookkeepers page and the Partner Boards now.