Forum Discussion

PaulSh
Experienced User
17 days ago

Your instructions are wrong for Workpapers

These are the instructions on your website for Workpapers.

There is a video but its so small the video cannot be viewed properly and there is no way to expand the window.

None of my work papers show any status. Your instructions say to go the Trial balance (workpapers) tab and click a period in the select period section. Well there is none. the only options are to Add period, open period or delete period. I can open a work paper and import the balances but none of the options under Approvals works. And if I go back to the client accounting tab the Status says not started. But I have started it because I imported the ledger balances.

To set the status on a workpaper or document
Go to the client’s Client Accounting > Trial Balance (Workpapers) tab and click a period in the Select Period section.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulSh,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback matters to us. I have already passed this along to the relevant team for review. Meanwhile, to expand the window, you may press the control button + zoom mouse key. This will help you enlarge the video.

Feel free to start a new post again if you have any other queries. On the other hand, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website or request support via my account at myob.com. 

Kind regards,
    Shella