Forum Discussion

S-DS
User
4 years ago

Cannot access Client File through My Practice (Essentials Subscription)

Hello,

I have a client who was trialling MYOB Essentials and then has decided to sign up.

I had to Chat with MYOB to get accountant access to his file the first time. Now that he has a live subscription, it appears I don't have access.

He said that on his end it shows that I am still 'active' and authorised.

Any assistance is appreciated as I have already contact MYOB through Live Chat on Friday and have not yet gained access. 

Thanks

SS

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi S-DS

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Your full name and email address 
    • Serial number 
    • Your clients serial number 
      S-DS
      User

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for replying.

I contacted MYOB via Phone this morning and they managed to get me access in the end.

Apparently there have been recent issues with Essentials and User/ Advisor access. Took about an hour so they cancelled my Advisor access and gave me User access as I think something was said about the Developer having to have a look at it(?!). 

I'm glad I have access now!

Kind Regards,

Sherlin

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi S-DS

Thanks for the update, glad to hear that this has been resolved for you. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.