Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Subscription Reminder

We have been using MYOB since 1999 aand have always paid our subscription annually

I received an email on Friday advising our subscription was due for renewal and was now to be paid monthly

It also said if i wanted to renew i should ring or request a call back and Quote your client ID 263167

I recieved confirmation that i would receive the call back between 2:30 and 3:00pm from Afia Yeasmin.  I'm still waiting

There is no current invoice when i check the invoice history and there are no details as to how to make payment on the subscription reminder email

Please send through an invoice - preferably for the annual subscription with payment details

• Hi GEB,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you so much for flagging this to us. We appreciate your patience during this times. I understand that you prefer to have an annual subscription. however, it needs to be a monthly subscription. I will send you a Private Message to assist you immediately. 

Thanks, 

Cel

• Hi GEB,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you so much for flagging this to us. We appreciate your patience during this times. I understand that you prefer to have an annual subscription. however, it needs to be a monthly subscription. I will send you a Private Message to assist you immediately. 

Thanks, 

Cel

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.