Forum Discussion

GEB
User
9 months ago
Solved

Subscription Reminder

We have been using MYOB since 1999 aand have always paid our subscription annually

I received an email on Friday advising our subscription was due for renewal and was now to be paid monthly

It also said if i wanted to renew i should ring or request a call back and Quote your client ID 263167

I recieved confirmation that i would receive the call back between 2:30 and 3:00pm from Afia Yeasmin.  I'm still waiting

There is no current invoice when i check the invoice history and there are no details as to how to make payment on the subscription reminder email

Please send through an invoice - preferably for the annual subscription with payment details

• Hi GEB,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you so much for flagging this to us. We appreciate your patience during this times. I understand that you prefer to have an annual subscription. however, it needs to be a monthly subscription. I will send you a Private Message to assist you immediately. 

Thanks, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GEB,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you so much for flagging this to us. We appreciate your patience during this times. I understand that you prefer to have an annual subscription. however, it needs to be a monthly subscription. I will send you a Private Message to assist you immediately. 

Thanks, 

Cel