Forum Discussion

GEB
User
11 months ago

Subscription Reminder

We have been using MYOB since 1999 aand have always paid our subscription annually

I received an email on Friday advising our subscription was due for renewal and was now to be paid monthly

It also said if i wanted to renew i should ring or request a call back and Quote your client ID 263167

I recieved confirmation that i would receive the call back between 2:30 and 3:00pm from Afia Yeasmin.  I'm still waiting

There is no current invoice when i check the invoice history and there are no details as to how to make payment on the subscription reminder email

Please send through an invoice - preferably for the annual subscription with payment details

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi GEB,

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We appreciate you joining and supporting MYOB for many years. We understand that you want to have the annual payment option. However, at this time, we are only offering a monthly subscription. We thank you for your understanding.

I can see that one of my colleagues has answered your other post, and you have this resolved with your account manager. Please feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess