Forum Discussion

LesleyPurcell
Experienced User
5 months ago
Solved

End subscription accountRight

We have closed our business, how do we cancell a subscription, then how do we retrive the information for the future if required.

Thank you

Lesley

• Hi LesleyPurcell

Thanks for your post. 

We're sorry to know that your business has been closed. It is sad to let you go, but we're here to help you. Regarding this matter, I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I can see you have MYOB AccountRight. To cancel your subscription, you will need to be the business owner or the person who sets up your MYOB subscription. You may send a cancellation request through My Account. 

For detailed information and instructions about this, you may refer to this help article, cancelling your MYOB subscription. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LesleyPurcell

Thanks for your post. 

We're sorry to know that your business has been closed. It is sad to let you go, but we're here to help you. Regarding this matter, I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I can see you have MYOB AccountRight. To cancel your subscription, you will need to be the business owner or the person who sets up your MYOB subscription. You may send a cancellation request through My Account. 

For detailed information and instructions about this, you may refer to this help article, cancelling your MYOB subscription. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,

Shella