Mutiple Currency Cannot turn off

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SunnieBanh
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Mutiple Currency Cannot turn off

Hi Team, We are licensed for a legacy product of AccountRight Enterprise for a few company files but since purchasing AccountRightPlus for one of the companies, our existing version of AR Enterprises is getting constant online confirmation requests and errors. Your Support Team has said we need to install the AR Plus Desktop to continue to use the existing company file without error. I have tried installed AR Plus, but i cannot open the existing file due to multiple currency error. I am unable to untick this in my current file. We may have posted transactions in the post but these were already deleted but we still cannot untick this option. Please advise.
6 REPLIES 6
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Mutiple Currency Cannot turn off

Hi @SunnieBanh 

Welcome to the Community Forum. There are a few features in AccountRight Enterprise that are not available in AccountRight Live.

If you are getting an error when attempting to upgrade that mentions Multicurrency Features, then you will need to go through these pre-upgrade tasks, then try upgrading again: Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file.

If you are still unable to upgrade after following the above steps, feel free to send me a screenshot of the error and your serial number by Private Message, so I can have a further look into the issue for you.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

SunnieBanh
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @SamaraM,

We are geing told my TechSupport we need to install Accountright Plus, obviously Accountright Plus doesnt support Multicurrency so i am getting an error when i try to open our existing file using AccountrightPLus file.

Is there a work around for this?

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,010 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,010Posts

911Kudos

635Solutions

Hi @SunnieBanh 

As you have found out, you cannot open some AccountRight Enterprise v19 files in AccountRight Plus v19. You need to open the file in AccountRight Enterprise v19 and contact MYOB directly for confirming that file. They seemed to have set your serial number as an AccountRight Plus serial number and this will prevent confirmation as an AccountRight Enterprise v19 file. On top of this MYOB seem to have disabled online confirmation for most users (blaming it on your TLS settings) so one way or another you need to speak to someone from MYOB. 

Contact me directly to discuss other options.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @SunnieBanh 

Thanks for your reply. If you used multicurrency on your v19 file, then you would need to update to AccountRight Premier as that version has the ability to use Multicurrency.

If you let me know the last 4 digits of your serial number, I can check if it is currently listed as a Plus or Premier file for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

SunnieBanh
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @SamaraM i dont need to use multicurrency anymore. It was turned on previously but it wont let me turn it back off so i can install the right version. Last 4 digits  is 7931.

We purchased MYOB AccountRight Enterprise, but now with the continual activation errors i called and they said we are licenses for plus which is why the activation isnt working.

We have no intention to purcahse your subscription service for this existing company file.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @SunnieBanh 

Thanks for your reply, however, I am having trouble finding your account, it seems we may have some old contact information.

Sorry to ask again, but are you able to send me the entire serial number over Private Message?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post