Payroll still not posting journals to account right

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jallen29
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll still not posting journals to account right

I have now been waiting weeks for MYOB to advise how to fix the error with the NZ Payroll.  The journals are not posting to Account Right.  There is no communication at all.  I was given a  case number 3 weeks ago.

This is now the fourth week and still nothing.  This is ridiculous - having to manually enter journals for the payroll.

Does anyone know if this has been resolved.  I tried again today and it didn't work.

The communication from MYOB is not good.  The customer service people don't know when it will be fixed?

Is this a widespread error -  it happened after the payroll update for 31 March rollover.

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Payroll still not posting journals to account right

Hi @jallen29 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that no one has responded to you yet. The team was aware of this and found a way to resolve the error. In order to get the latest SDK files, you will need to uninstall any existing NZ Payroll software and install the installer below. This installer will come with the latest SDK files 

https://exo.myob.com/MYOBPayroll/EAP/2023.1/MYOBPayroll2023-1.exe

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post