Time in Lieu

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Chezz22
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Time in Lieu

Hi,

Please could someone check where I went wrong entering my time in lieu on the attached. As far as I can see I've done it properly but the pay slip shows up as -1 Alt Holidays on intial entry and then -2 when I tried to pay the lieu time.

Thanks Cheryl

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Time in Lieu

Hi @Chezz22 

Sorry to see that no one has offered their assistance with your query.

From what I can see from the screenshots provided, the payslip does appear to have been entered correctly to accrue the alternative holiday date (i.e. it is a negative). However, it is likely that a previous value was listed on the employee's record with an alternative holiday, therefore, it has shown as a negative (generally this value would be a positive 1 day based on the pay recorded). 

To remedy this my recommendation would be to manually work out what the Alternative holiday value should be for the employee i.e count the number of public holidays worked less alternatively holidays taken. This gives you a result of what the alternative holidays should be. You can then manually add that to the employee's record -- Maintenance>>Maintain Employees>>Leave Details>>Other Leave>>Alternative Holidays -- Current Alternative Holidays Due.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post