Mac OS Catalina

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
julesfletch
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Mac OS Catalina

Hi,

Can you please advise when MYOB will upgrade AccountEdge Pro V18 so that I can upgrade to Catalina.

Thanks

Julie

24 REPLIES 24
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Mac OS Catalina

Hi @julesfletch 

Thanks for your post.  Please subscribe to the community forum banner post on the front page titled AccountEdge Information before upgrading MAC OS Catalina (10.15).  After subscribing you will be notified whenever there is an update regarding this. 

If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users with this question find this post easier.  Feel free to use the community forum if you have any other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PAULY
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, does myob have any idea when a compatible version will be available?

The reason i asked is ive had experince with another software package and they said 12 months away.

Paul

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @PAULY 

I'm afraid that currently we don't have a time frame available for when the next AccountEdge version (which will be the Catalina update). 

It is as @Theresa_D  mentioned, we do recommend you subscribing to the announcement post linked. We'll be sure to post updates there when we know more, subscribing will provide you with email notifications whenever an update is made.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

AlanT
Partner
2,369 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2,369Posts

396Kudos

424Solutions

Hi All,

Just a little more info about how important it is that we get a new release of AccountEdge ASAP.

I was at a client's site last Friday and they are an Apple only office.  I happened to notice when I logged in that there was a large banner message from Apple advising the user that there were important updates that were ready to be installed and they should re-boot to complete the install.

One of these was Catalina and I would expect that most users would have read the 'important' part of the message and just gone ahead with the update.  Fortunately no one had run the update yet so I disabled all auto updates and advised them to wait until further notice before doing any updates incase Catalina gets included.

Regards,

AlanT

PAULY
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

The reality is we could be waiting 6 months!

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi all,

We know your recent experience of AccountEdge has been frustrating and we sincerely apologise. We’ll be contacting each of our subscribing customers on this post, directly in the coming days to give you an update and talk you through the steps we are taking to rectify the problem.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

KDL
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unfortuately I din't read the warning.  Now have had no access to Account Edge for 6 weeks.  It is extraordinary that MYOB have not resolved this.  Pretty disappointed in what is a slow and totally unacceptable response.  Looking for another product like many others I suspect - 0/10 for service!

KDL
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Get onto it!!! Awful, awful service.

amcpl1
4 Posts
User