Re: MYOB Subscription Invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FoxHay
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have a receipt for my September Subscription but I also have an email saying I am 11 days overdue.

Total disconnect between accounts and Philipines call centre.

I am sick of talking to people who do not understand what I am saying as well as I cant understand what they are saying.

I would just like to be able to talk to an Aussie ,headquarters are 5 km from my work.

Why cant i just send an email to MYOB ? Perhaps someone from accounts might call me, instead of hanging on hold for up to 1 hour.

Attachment removed from public view - SR

2 REPLIES 2
Zappy
Valued Partner
606 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
Valued Partner

606Posts

33Kudos

14Solutions

Four days after first contacting my "account manager" I'm still none the wiser why I dont appear in the partner search. She couldn't help and never offered an alternative.  What IS going on? 

Zappy Business Services
Box 5014
LPO East Geelong
Victoria 3219
t: 04 07744914
f: 03 52231480
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @FoxHay 

After looking into the Account I can see that there were some payment issues when the invoice was due, which have since been resolved. 

It's possible that the email stating it was overdue was automatically sent out during the time between when the payment was still needed. 

I am able to confirm that there are no overdue invoices on your account and your subscription is active. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post