Blog Post

The AccountRight Blog
1 MIN READ

Investigating an issue with AccountRight & MYOB Business.

selvaganapathy
Former Staff
10 months ago
Update: 06/07/2023 - 6.30 PM AEST

This issue is now resolved

Hello all, 

Our team is currently investigating an issue with AccountRight & MYOB Business.

Customers trying to view the Reports & Journals under the Client Accounting tab may observe "error retrieving company file: Connection to the API has timed out."

When attempting to go to client accounting for AccountRight or Business configured ledgers, you may receive an error communicating with the endpoint or an error Connection to the API has timed out. we are working to have this fixed and appreciate your patience as we do.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thanks for bearing with us while we work on it.
Updated 10 months ago
Version 4.0

6 Comments

• Who do we talk to about our subscription increase of nearly 100%

• We are experiencing consistent 504 Gateway timeout errors with all of our integration code attempting to connect via the API/SDK

• I changed my login email last week and it worked fine but now I cannot log into account right to process pays and complete EOFY!

I am now being directed to Accountright user ID log in which doesn't accept my email only Administrator (which I am!) and I do not seem to be able to login with what I thought was my password.

I've tried leaving password as blank

still nothing

• Hi,  still unable to log in at all.   Any suggestions other than restart?

• END OF MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!   MYOB WHAT IS HAPPENING I CAN'T LOG ON WORKING ON CLOUD

• This is absolutely ridiculous that Accountright is still down.  I want to hear from MYOB senior management as to when you are expecting this to return.  This has had a drastic effect on our business last night, today and into the night tonight.  The last update from your company was about 7pm this is not good enough.  We are paying for a yearly service for our business that is mission critical to our business.  Heads should roll over this problem.   Not a happy customer.  We have invested greatly this as a platform for our business operations, I can only feel that there are 100's possibly 1000's of customers that you are impacting.