Forum Discussion

Kotrolos
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago

List of Approved Training and Education Providers

Hi,

The link on this webpage

https://www.myob.com/au/accountants-and-bookkeepers/partner-program/other

that is to "find out more" about "Training and Education Providers" is not working.

Could some one please provide me with an appropriate list of approved educators?

Specifically I want to know is the company spotED is certified?

Also if the educator was to theoretically in the future become non existent i.e. became bankrupt or had its educating permission removed, would any qualifications obtained through said educator still be valid?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kotrolos

The website you have linked is intended for becoming an approved training or education provider but as you have indicated it doesn't appear to work as intended, I'll raise that with the team.

In regards to your enquiry, I'm not familiar with spotED and they don't indicate that they MYOB approved provider on their website. Although, if you are looking at training courses in regards to your MYOB software, I would recommend taking a look at MYOB Academy. This does list a full range of courses including self-paced or classroom courses covering usage of the MYOB programs.

Leannesnacks
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Steven,

The MYOB Academy doesn't appear to have any training courses for Account Edge.

Are there any plans to have training for this program?

Thank you

Leanne

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Leannesnacks

Our My Academy training courses are targeted at MYOB Essentials and AccountRight users. To my knowledge, we don't have any immediate plans to introduce exclusive AccountEdge courses, although, we are always working on the courses on offer. With that being said, some AccountEdge clients have found success in using the AccountRight courses, the program is similar in look and most functions are similar.

In saying that, if you are looking for exclusive AccountEdge training you may want to look into getting an MYOB Advisor who would be able to assist with your enquiries. MYOB Advisors can be found in your area through the MYOB Advisor search.