Forum Discussion

Sue52
User
2 months ago
Solved

myob teams approving manager

I have already tried what is in the guide on how to do add an approving manager but when I go to the approving manager list there is no one there in the list as all the employees including the one that we want to change is under the present approving manager

Does the employee involved have to be removed or reassigned first?

• Hi Sue52,

Thank you for posting. If you wish to add an employee as an approving manager, you need to first remove the employee from the list under the location before you can add them as an approving manager.

For more detailed information and instructions on how to do this, you may check out this relevant article on using the MYOB Team Admin portal.

Feel free to reach out if you need any more assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sue52,

Thank you for posting. If you wish to add an employee as an approving manager, you need to first remove the employee from the list under the location before you can add them as an approving manager.

For more detailed information and instructions on how to do this, you may check out this relevant article on using the MYOB Team Admin portal.

Feel free to reach out if you need any more assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella