Forum Discussion

Amber4
User
2 years ago
Solved

Bankfeeds-approved transaction disappearred

We clear bank transactions in the 'current' filter in Bankfeeds. After approving them, they show in the 'approved'  filter. However, we found from yesterday 06/01/2022, all approved transactions in Bankfeeds are disappeared ( see screenshot below). Could you please help us with it? Thank you.

• Hi Amber4 

Please send me your product serial number and last 4 digits of the impacted bank account by private message and I'll check if transactions are stuck on our end.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Amber4 

Can you please try changing the filter to  "Current" or "Hidden" for the same date range and check if the transactions are there instead ?  

Amber4
      User

Hi Komal_S ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked 'Current' and 'Hidden' filers for the same period. The transactions in 'Current' show up without any issues, but it disappears after we approve it - it won't show in 'approved' filter after the approval.

We didn't hide any transactions for the period, so there is no transactions under 'Hiden' filter.

Regards,

Amber

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Amber4 

In that case, please close the AccountRight app, clear AccountRight cache and then try going to the Bankfeeds section again. Let us know if the approved transactions then appear.