login bug

Totallynuts
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

login bug

Hi, when log into AccountRight and put my email address I am unable to get to the netx step to put my password. It stays like that for a minute or 2 then I get a different screen where I am able to put the password. Please see images. Not a problem really, but I have to wait everytime before I can access my accounts. Sometime quite annoying. Still happens after reinstalling. Any suggestions for what I could about that? Thanks!Screenshot 2024-04-04 084020.pngScreenshot 2024-04-04 084139.png

9 REPLIES 9
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Re: login bug

Hi @Totallynuts,

Thanks for your post. There are two password points to consider when logging into an online AccountRight company file.

AccountRight Live login: This requires your my.MYOB account details, such as your email address and password. If your AccountRight Live login is saved (indicated by "Signed in..." at the bottom of the application window), you won't be prompted for this login when selecting the company file; you will be automatically signed in.

Company file login: This involves your User ID and password. If you have linked your User ID to your my.MYOB account via Setup > User Access or through the Company file login window, you won't need to enter this information when opening the file.

After logging into your AccountRight company file, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and history to prevent potential software discrepancies.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Totallynuts
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl, thank you for your reply. I am talking about the accountright application on my windows pc. not the browser version. In my first screen shot the title is enter you password yet the input field displayed is the email one. Then after some time it switches to the other screen (second screen shot). Like I said its not stopping me from accesing my company file. Its only annoying that I have to wait sometimes for a minute or 2 to be able to enter my password.

Regards,

Seb

Lynch
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

On the desktop version I'm having the same issue as well.  I can't get past putting in the email address and get to the stage where you put in your second stage of verification.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled to see if it would fix the problem but no change.  Any suggestions anyone?
Capture.PNG

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Hi @Lynch, and @Totallynuts,

Thanks for your posts. After conducting some investigation, we can resolve this by resetting your password or your 2FA. You can proceed to these help pages to initiate the reset for your password or your 2FA. Changing and resetting user passwords and Reset your security in My Account.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Lynch
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I reset my password and have gone in to deselect 2FA and reselect email 2FA.  I'm being sent an email with a link Add 2FA to your MYOB account but when I click on the link it takes me to Keep your account safe page when I select Use email instead it logs me out of the page and take me to https://www.myob.com/au

InTuneMusic
Experienced Cover User
96 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

96Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

I have this same issues.

Happen around the March Update and it is a pain to login every day!

Please fix this issue

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Getting-Started/Can-t-Login-Hang-Freeze/m-p/865644/highli...

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Lynch,

Thanks for your response.

It seems like you're hitting a bit of a snag while updating your 2FA settings. I totally get how frustrating that can be, but don't sweat it. We'll figure it out together. Instead of clicking the link in the email, try manually navigating to myaccount.myob.com. 

If you're still getting stuck, please check out this article: Reset your security in My Account for more information.

Feel free to let me know how it goes and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Lynch
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I've reset the password and and reinstated 2FA unfortunately this has not resolved the log in issues.

I've also had issue sending my payroll declaration now 2 weeks in a row.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Lynch,

Thanks for your response.

I appreciate your efforts in resetting the password and reinstating 2FA, but it's disheartening to hear that the login issues persist. Regarding the payroll declaration problem, I was able to run a fix on your company file. Kindly close your AccountRight away and then log back in. Try to process a pay run now and let me know if it's working already and if you're still having issues logging in.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post