Forum Discussion

Bhola
User
6 months ago

How do I know the list of my last employee

Hi,

While setting up the new employee contact details, I need to provide employee number? Is there a way to find what the employee number for my last employee was, so that I can assign the next consecutive number to my new employee?

Is there such a thing as "List" I can see against each of my emloyee in a bulk?

Help will be appreciated.

Regards

1 Reply

• Hi Bhola,

Thank you for your post. 

My apologies for the delayed response. I understand that you're trying to find the employee number for your last employee and want to view a list of all your employees. Regrettably, currently, MYOB Business does not offer a report that lists all employees. To find the employee number, you would need to navigate to Payroll >> Employee. This will display all employees, and you can view the employee number by opening each individual employee's details. 

Please know that our team is continuously working on enhancing the MYOB Business platform. And if you'd like to see this feature in future updates, I encourage you to share your suggestions on our MYOB Business Idea Exchange board. Our developers regularly review these ideas and suggestions, and your input could greatly influence future improvements.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess