Forum Discussion

Tony26
User
8 months ago

Payroll Error

Hi,

I am doing weekly pay run as normally. When going to step 3 which is record and report, it shows a notification as below without giving an ideas what is wrong with my payroll. How can I solve this problem? Can anyone help me out?

""Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: f52fe81d-e37c-43c7-aa20-1ed4e68604ac.""

Thanks,

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tony26

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We appreciate your patience with this and we're sorry if you're having trouble doing the pay run of your employees. We suggest trying to do the pay run batch by batch if you have plenty of employees and see if we can do it without getting any error message. For example, do a pay run for the first 5 employees. Do let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tony26

Hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Tony26,

Hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we are now closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We're always delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella