Forum Discussion

jayemee
Experienced User
2 years ago

new customer list

Can i run a "new" customer list. i would like to know how many new customers are coming in per month.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jayemee

Thanks for your post. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

To display your customers you would need to go to Reports menu>>Index to Reports>>Card tab>>Card list summary or Card list detail report. You can find more information about this on our Help Article Adding a customer.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

jayemee
      Experienced User

Sorry that's not what I'm asking.  I would like to populate a list of customers who have purchased the first time from us in eg: May  so how many new customers did we aquire in any given month..

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi jayemee 

Thanks for your post. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

As of now, we don't have that feature in AccountRight to populate how many customers have purchased to you for the first time. I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our AccountRight Idea Exchange board.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth